Mates For Life
We understand that business is not all about money. It is a contract of trust between two people. When it comes to adventure travel, that contract goes well beyond simply providing a product. If we give you a bad experience, you have also lost precious time, time that you have worked so hard to achieve, time that you will never get back. That is why we would like to thank you for entrusting us with your hard earned time and of course money.
For many of you, this trust has extended beyond just one trip. In our relatively short history, we now have guests who have returned 5 or 6 or even 7 times. As such we would like to thank these people, our army of advocates for their dedication to us as a business. Your return gives us confidence we are doing things the right way as well as motivates us to continue to improve what we already offer.
We consider you, our Mates for Life. As a Mate for Life you will receive our special Mates for Life card. We like to look after mates, so this is what you will receive:
- 10% off any trip, anytime, as many times as you like for the rest of your life.
- 10% off for your family, on any trip, at any time for as many times as they like
- Your family can use your card even if you don't join them
- You will also receive special rates on Insurance and discounts on other products we sell
- You will also be invited to special events either for free or at heavily discounted rates
So how do we become Mates for Life? Over the next few weeks we will send a card out to every guest that has travelled with us three or more times. Every now and then we may also do a Mates for Life Promotion whereby we might like to either fill a trip or get one off the ground, and reward those that have joined us on this trip with a Mates for Life card. Oh its great to be best of mates! For more details call (03) 9598 8581
* There is only so much Mates can do for each other. Thus, we can only apply Mates for Life rates to direct bookings and we can't apply them to other special discounted rates (we still need to make a little profit so we can keep offering great discounts on other trips. This includes all of our Health and Education trips which are the charitable arms of No Roads). Family refers to direct family (spouse, family and children). We hope you understand.