$0 Deposit Australia and New Zealand
For the remainder of 2020, we are offering a $0 Deposit on all our Australian and New Zealand departures.
Book now and pay later, when we are sure the travel restrictions will allow the trip to go ahead.
It's a win-win really. There are some conditions of course, which we have set out below.
$0 Deposit for Australian and New Zealand trips for 2020 Special Terms and Conditions
- Valid on new bookings made from 01 May 2020 for trips departing in 2020 while COVID19 restrictions are in place.
- Bookings to be made directly with No Roads Expeditions at noroads.com.au
- Your online booking will be noted as a tentative booking until such time that we are able to determine the viability of operating the tour with the advertised services and for the safety of our guests.
- On receipt of your booking, we will provide a confirmation of your tentative booking.
- When a trip has been announced as operational following our review, you will be notified in writing. You will have 7 days to send a $400 deposit per person if your trip has been announced as operational more than 40 days before the scheduled departure. Full payment is required if the trip has been announced as operational within 40 days of the scheduled departure. If however your circumstances have changed and you are unable to commit to the departure, there is no obligation for you to proceed with the payment.
- No Roads Expeditions full booking terms and conditions that you agreed to upon registering online, will come into effect once you have made a payment.
- Should you fail to pay the deposit or balance payment within the stated timeframe stated above, it will be assumed you do not wish to continue with the booking and you will forfeit your place on the tour.
- Should any additional deposits be required at the time payments are required, such as for securing permits, you will be notified of their availability and required to pay the additional deposit amount at according to the same timeframe stated above.
- For trips which require special permits that are booked through 3rd parties, it should be noted that under this offer we are unable to lock in the permit at the time of receiving your booking as funds are required to secure the same.
- If we are unable to secure a permit for you at the time a trip is called ‘operational’ we will advise you and provide you with alternative departures where permits are still available.
- If booking flights or pre or post-tour accommodation, please check the conditions with those suppliers carefully to ensure they are refundable or transferrable in the event that the tour you have tentatively booked for is not able to be operated.
- Guests with existing bookings may not apply this offer retrospectively to their bookings. Trips are subject to availability and trips reaching minimum numbers to depart.
- Should operational conditions not allow your scheduled date to proceed, we will reschedule you Free of Charge to an alternative date of your choosing.